Sunday, November 19, 2006

Once again,
you officially just ruin my life.
Thanks alot.

Was sort of late for the event today.
Slept late yesterday :/

Road to nowhere (:

I thought that we were late already,
actually, no one has even reached there la!
Miss Kokila smsed me,
asking me where I am.
I've forgotten what she has said,
but!
No one told us can.

Im so bad :/

Everyone arrived,
Mrs Loh ah, Miss Kokila ah, Durga ah, AL ah, other people ah.
Took out 1 dollar for the trolleys.
I couldnt stop laughing when we're pushing the trolleys.
Set up our stall afterwards.
My primary school's stall was just beside ours! :D

YL's masterpiece,
she named it, SALLY.

PF & me working.
Gee, I look stupid.

Some picture of our stall :)

Jie, Ade & Miss Kokila :D

Background.

I dont wanna elaborate any further.
Just cant help but feel ____ .
Crap.

Dinah sweetie came & look for us afterwards.
She handed me something,
& I looked.
OMG! THE BLACK PARADE! MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!
AHHHHHH!!
I squealed in delight & hugged Dinah.
Wanted to to give her a kiss too.
HAHA.
Thanks alot sweetie!
My first birthday present :D :D :D

Front cover (:

Back cover :D

DINAH!
Im not evil! Im also a noob in audition too.
We also said how much we hate _A_Y huh?
Sucha ripoff!
I love MCR just as much as I love DINAH!
& Im really really touched when you gave my their album! =D
Guides camp's on this tuesday.
So lets have loads & loads & loads of fun yeah?
Dinah's blog is so orangey.
HAHA.
Alright! We shall have truckloads of fun at the camp.
Love my sweetie Dinah! :D

I think I saw something which I should not have seen.
But I think I'll shut my mouth.
I dont wanna have another feud with her.
Afterall, bad stuffs will happen to her.
At least this is what I believe.
Not moodswing,
but suddenly,
I feel so pissed again.
#$%^#^#%^$^!#$%
Hell!

Im so in love with honeysticks right now.
You know straws that has different flavour in them,
thats sold in MiniToons for 50cents each.
YL keeps stopping me from buying them.
If someone buys me a box full of honeysticks,
I'll love that person to death man :D

Blogged enough already.
Turn that frown upside down please!
:)

8 more days to my big day! :D

No comments: